Sunday 26 April 2015

Summer bucket list

I know its not quiet summer yet but in the UK its been pretty warm for the past week or so and I've always wanted to do a summer bucket list  for a while now so I thought why not start early? Hope you enjoy and maybe you can have your own bucket list and put some of my ideas in yours. <3 ( keep in mind some of these are really pointless and childish  :) )



1.Go on holiday

2.Loose some weight

3.Build forts

4.Blog more than once a week!

5.Use my polaroid

6.Learn to play an instrument

7.Have a water fight with friends

8.Go the beach

9.Make healthy smoothies

10.Decorate my room for summer

11.Meet bars and melody <3 (google them if you don't know them)

12. Tan! (I'm so pale!!)

13.Have a movie day with friends


14.Try not to poo myself watching season 6 of Pretty little liars! (WHO IS CHARLES?!)

15. Clean out my closet

16.Make cookies

17.Go out for ice cream

18.Maybe get rid of my fringe or dye my hair

19.Take cool tumblr-y pictures for the blog

20.Successfully paint my nails without painting
half my hand as well!

21.Movie marathon

22.Be happy

23.See the sun set

24.Stay up for 24 straight

25.Own a dream catcher

26.Go to a concert

27.Mini golf

28.Go to the summer festival

29.Meet new people

30.Complete this bucket list

That is most the fun stuff I want to do this summer but obviously I will do other things! tell me below if you have a bucketlist and if so what do you want to do the most.
that's is so
                  problem prone going back to the real world xxx

6 comments:

  1. Great list! I hope my summer is as productive as yours.

    ps- I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog. Hope you enjoy doing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your Bucket List! I Would Agree with, "Go to the Beach (I Know I Can't Though!) Make Healthy Smoothies, Have a Movie Day with my Friends, Make Cookies, Go Out for Ice Cream, Dye My Hair, Be Happy (Though I am All Day Ervy Day), See the Sunset and Mini Golf." My Most Wanted is the Movie Night With Friends, You can Go to My Blog to See my Bucket List! (It's Far Down, Just Search it.) XOXO - Jules! www.juliadoug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing bucket list! Your summer sounds like it will be a hoot! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks for comenting :) I hope it will be "a hoot" xxx

      Delete