Saturday 13 June 2015

IM BACK

GUYS IM BACK! <3
I haven't been online much since what happened with my internet "best friend" (check last post if you don't know). You guys were so amazing and helped me through it. I love you all so much your the best<3 she left me alone now and I'm so much happier ! so my birthday was like a week ago but I wasn't online then so I'm posting a little birthday haul now, hope you enjoy <3

1. I FINALLY GOT A NEW CAMERA (£30-50)
 so its not the best camera but its good enough for now. its the canon ixus 145 in black.
(I can finally take proper pictures instead of using ones from google :D after this anyway)




2. Giant mickey mouse! (around £50 idk)
so I'm obsessed with Disney and my family know that so they got me this huge mickey and he's so soft. I love him so much



3.make up (no clue how much it cost ;D)
I got a couple things of makeup like a really nice pink  mac lipstick, the naked 3 pallet , a couple nail polishes and some new brushes.






4. SIMS :D
ok I love sims3 ( I don't like sims4 tho)
so I got fast lane stuff, katy perrys sweet treats and diesel.
all I need is movie stuff till I have them all ;D I have loads of cc aswel :D



5.and last but not least money ;)
I got like £150 from friends and other family members

im not trying to brag in anyway I just didn't know what to put up :D oh and trust me I don't usually get this much spent on me every year its just this year was a special year (not gonna say why ;) )

that's it so
                 problem prone going back to the real world xxx

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome birthday! I hope you had an amazing day and that you enjoy your presents!

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE SIMS4?!?!?!

    Sounds like you had a great birthday and some lovely presents! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno im just used to all the sims 3 and 2 things ;D thanks xxx

      Delete
  3. Sounds amazing! I'm so happy that everything has worked out, and your birthday sounds awesome! Welcome back to the blogging world, Problem Prone.

    ReplyDelete