Tuesday 30 June 2015

Whats in my school bag :)

Hola bitches,

My laptops still playing up so its hard to blog regularly but im trying. So today I decided to do a little whats in my bag post I dunno why I just wanted to ;D . (just pulling things out randomly so no actual order) anyway onto my bag.

Firstly my bag is galaxy print bag from amazon and it was £19.99. (http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00QQCRID8/ref=sr_1_36?ie=UTF8&qid=1435692957&sr=8-36&keywords=school+bag+hype)

First thing in my bag is Books. just boring work books for Spanish, history, geography etc.



Next I have a little makeup bag with just some girly essentials such as :
- dove compressed deodorant
- lip balm
- powder and a brush
- hair ties and bobby pins
-mascara
-mini hair brush
- and some pads and tampons because
you never know when Mr.periods gonna
knock on your door ;D


Next pencil case. Its just a boring purple and white polka dot one from Tesco. nothing special
and inside I just have the basics : pen, pencil, ruler, rubber ,sharpener and some coloured pencils.

Then I have paper towns (book by john green) because sometimes my registration teacher likes to force us to read and if we don't have a book we get a warning in our planners ;(

Then I have this cute lil note book from Tesco's with a squirrel holding a few nut saying I think that's all the nuts" even though there's like 3 on the floor by him.

After that I just have my portable phone charger free from EE and a little blue purse from new look with like £5 in it just in case.

So that's all that's in my bag I hope you enjoyed.

   that's it so
                   problem prone going back to the real world xxx

4 comments:

  1. The contents of your bag sounds much more interesting (and organised) than mine!

    Mine literally seems to be a combination of loose sheets, subject books and revision resources, alongside the odd water bottle or pencil case.

    Evidently, the nerd life is the one for me!

    An awesome post, by the way.

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bag is basically just a mess of old junk that I've thrown in there for 'safe-keeping' (I'm a bit of a hoarder). Also, it's full to bursting with books (Jane Austen, John Steinback, Sally Gardener, the works basically) and then there's the average school stuff.
    Your bag is obviously more organised than mine! :)

    P.S- If you wouldn't mind, could you possibly answer the question on my blog? Thanks, much appreciated. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. PROBLEM PRONE!!! I HAVE A ROOM TOUR UP!!!!! House Tour is Coming Soon! So Sorry for the LOOOONG Wait! XOXO - Jules!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant wait to go look!! sorry I haven't been active (check top of most recent post to see why) xx

      Delete